We work together with others in the community to foster inclusion and improve the lives of children and adults with disabilities and their families through educating government officials and community stakeholders on disability policy.
Please contact us to find out how we can help you!
Our priorities at the Institute reflect our core goals and current projects.
Position Papers, Letters and Briefs
- Summary of Disability-Related Bills, 2022 Utah Legislature
Assuring Access to Voting Brief
- Utah Constitutional Amendment G
- Delay of the Home and Community-Based Settings Rule
- Subminimum Wages for People with Disabilities
- Testimony in Support of House Concurrent Resolution 004: Concurrent Resolution Encouraging Cultural Intelligence and Linguistic Competence
- Sheltered Workshop Legislation Letter
- Investing in Early Intervention for Infants and Toddlers with Disabilities and their Families Yields Big Dividends
- Words about Words
- Election Accessibility
- Guest opinion: USU is making strides to improving accessibility in Utah
- Sheltered workshops for people with disabilities: Reliable opportunity or outdated system?
- Diagnosed: Medical cannabis campaign targets individuals with disabilities
- Medical cannabis: A tale of two patients
- Diagnosed: Work and benefits – considerations for people with disabilities in the workforce
- USU administrator supports HB 101, autonomous vehicle bill