This program offers free checklists and other tools to make developmental monitoring practical and easy for both parents and providers. From birth to 5 years, your child should reach milestones in how he or she plays, learns, speaks, acts and moves. Track your child’s development and share your child’s progress with your child’s doctor at every check up with Developmental Milestone Checklists.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is pleased to announce the release of revised developmental milestones and tips to support early child development. View the recent publication detailing the process for updating the milestones.
Read the article here!
- Using the Milestones App
- Monitoring Child Development
- Families and Developmental Monitoring
- How to use Developmental Screeners
- Developmental Milestone to Families (Spanish)
- Mental Health with Patricia Winn
- Cultural Moment February 28, 2022
- Cultural Moment March 4, 2022
- Cultural Moment March 11, 2022
- Cultural Moment March 18, 2022
- Cultural Moment March 25, 2022
- Cultural Moment April 15, 2022
- Interview with JC Vasquez About Cultural Consideration
- Engaging Latinx/Hispanic Families in Early Intervention
LTSAE Diversity ECHO